I Still Do... is an opportunity for couples to renew the promise made to one another and re-commit to stay the course "'til death do us part." Dennis Rainey, Alistair Begg, Crawford and Karen Loritts, and Alex Kendrick present biblical messages on honoring God in marriage, and discovering what it takes to make a marriage go the distance.
- Honoring God in marriage
- Improving communication and resolving conflict
- Making prayer central to your marriage
- Discovering what it takes to go the distance
In addition, Improv entertainers present vignettes that bring the truths home with humor.
"With attacks on every side, I Still Do is a refuge of encouragement, laughter, and needed truth. Come no matter where your marriage is. Just come.” –Participant
Come to I Still Do on Friday night and Saturday morning and invest 5 hours to help your marriage go the distance.
$15/couple; Childcare available ONLY on Saturday morning. *Pre-registered by January 21st if childcare is needed
- $15 – Couple : Need Childcare
- $15 – Couple : Do not need Childcare
- $7.50 – Individual
- $7.50 – Individual: Need Childcare